Happy Snow - Handmade Goat Milk, Shea & Cocoa Butters
- Handmade soap made with Organic Goat milk.
- Natural handmade soap.
- Hydrating, moisturizing - Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter; Olive Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil.
- Sustainable, fair trade, locally sourced ingredients.
- Pine Needle Scotch essential oil blended with fresh breezes, Orchid and Ylang Ylang notes on top of Alpine Frost, Oakmoss, Cypress tree and Frosted woods.
- Preservative-free, sulphate-free and phthalate-free.
- Gentle on skin and the environment.
- No Palm oil.
- Handcrafted in small batches, using traditional Cold Process technique.
- Each homemade soap's design is unique.
- Every batch of soap is tested to ensure it's quality.
Directions: Allow your soap to fully dry between uses. In this way your soap will last longer. If you find that the soap is to big for your palm, just cut it in half.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye - not found in the final product), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Goat milk, Zinc oxide, Mica, Titanium Oxide, Kaolin clay, Eco holographic silver glitter, Titanium dioxide, Iron oxide.
(Further details can be found here)
Warning: For external use only. Even natural ingredients may cause irritation. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid introducing it into your