Calendula - Handmade Soap, Vegan, Natural Handmade Soap, Lavender oil
- Handmade Vegan soap.
- Gentle, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Made with Calendula infused Olive oil.
- For skin nutrition was used Shea, Mango, Cocoa butters; Almond, Olive, Grape Seed, Castor, Rice Bran oils and Kaolin clay.
- Calendula petals ensure a mild exfoliation.
- Lavender essential oil is adding calming qualities.
- Great soap for all skin types.
- Handcrafted, in small batches, using traditional Cold Process technique.
- Each soap's design is unique.
- We test every batch of soap to ensure its quality.
Directions: Allow your soap to fully dry between uses. In this way your soap will last longer. If you find that the soap is to big for your palm, just cut it in half.
Distilled water, Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye-not found in the finl product), Rice Bran Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Lavender Flower Essential Oil, Calendula flowers, Sodium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide oil, Kaolin clay, Mica.
Further details can be found here.
Essential Oil: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Warning: For external use only. Avoid introducing it into your eyes. Even natural ingredients may cause irritation. If irritation occurs discontinue use.