Happy Snow - Handmade Goat Milk, Shea & Cocoa Butters
- Handmade soap made with Organic Goat milk.
- Natural handmade soap.
- Sustainable, fair trade, locally sourced ingredients.
- Preservative-free, sulphate-free and phthalate-free.
- Gentle on skin and the environment.
- No Palm oil.
- Handcrafted in small batches, using traditional Cold Process technique.
- Each homemade soap's design is unique.
- Every batch of soap is tested to ensure it's quality.
Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Seed Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Goat milk, Zinc oxide, Mica, Titanium Oxide, Kaolin clay, Eco holographic silver glitter, Titanium dioxide, Iron oxide.
(Further details can be found here)
Scent: Pine Needle Scotch essential oil blended with fresh breezes, Orchid and Ylang Ylang notes on top of Alpine Frost, Oakmoss, Cypress tree and Frosted woods.
Directions: Allow your soap to fully dry between uses. In this way your soap will last longer. If you find that the soap is to big for your palm, just cut it in half.
Further details can be found here.
Each bar of soap from Creamy Vibrance is carefully handcrafted, in small batches, using traditional Cold Process technique. Being handmade, each soap's design will be unique because the small design variations. We test every batch of soap to ensure its quality. Everything we make has to satisfy us first, before we will consider offering it to you.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid introducing it into your eyes. Even natural ingredients may cause irritation. If irritation occurs discontinue use.